Snoring Is Slowly Killing You
Snoring is considered a nuisance more than a real health problem.
People who snore (and their partners who endure their snoring at night) have no problem conceding that it is disturbing and uncomfortable.
Do you know how it actually effects your overall health?
Negative effects snoring has on your health:
- Vital organs such as your brain, heart and lungs do not receive the oxygen nor the proper blood flow, so your energy is low.
- You are more likely to suffer from morning headaches.
- Increased appetite which leads to weight gain.
- Experience mood swings throughout the day.
- For men, it can lead to Erectile Dysfunction (ED).
Negative effects on your partner’s health:
- Your partner loses an average of 49 minutes of sleep per night,totaling 300 hours of sleep per year.
- It can impair their ability to perform cognitive tasks involving memory, learning, reasoning, and mathematical processes.
- Drowsy driving: sleep deprivation can result in a level of impairment as severe as a blood alcohol level of 0.1, the equivalent of having consumed six alcoholic beverages.The phenomenon called “driving while drowsy” has been implicated in 1 out of every 6 fatal car accidents according to the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety.
Lifestyle changes can help:
Avoid alcoholic beverages in the evening and fatty meals.
Balanced diet and regular exercise.
Eliminate tobacco consumption.
Address any allergy symptoms in the event of snoring caused by chronic allergic rhinitis.
A Simple Solution:
We developed multiple products to address all the conditions associated with snoring. For the last 25 years, we have dedicated ourselves to provide natural snoring solutions to the millions who struggle with snoring every night.
Solution: SnoreStop Starter Kit
Each product targets a different location where snoring can occur: mouth, nose and the back of the throat. It allows you to self diagnose your snoring to determine which SnoreStop product work best for you. This is a quick and easy way to effectively silence you or your partner's snoring - for good.