Snoring Is Slowly Killing You
Do you know how snoring affects your overall health?
People who snore (and their partners who endure their snoring at night) have no problem conceding that it is disturbing and uncomfortable but the overall effect it has on your health is why its important to address.
- Vital organs such as your brain, heart and lungs do not receive the oxygen nor the proper blood flow, so your energy is low.
- You are more likely to suffer from morning headaches.
- Increased appetite which leads to weight gain.
- Experience mood swings throughout the day.
- For men, it can lead to Erectile Dysfunction (ED).
- Your partner loses an average of 49 minutes of sleep per night, totaling 300 hours of sleep per year.
- It can impair their ability to perform cognitive tasks involving memory, learning, reasoning, and mathematical processes.
- Drowsy driving: sleep deprivation can result in a level of impairment as severe as a blood alcohol level of 0.1, the equivalent of having consumed six alcoholic beverages. The phenomenon called “driving while drowsy” has been implicated in 1 out of every 6 fatal car accidents according to the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety.
Avoid alcoholic beverages in the evening and fatty meals.
Balanced diet and regular exercise.
Eliminate tobacco consumption.
Address any allergy symptoms in the event of snoring caused by chronic allergic rhinitis.
A Simple Solution:
Since 1995, we have dedicated ourselves to provide natural snoring solutions to the millions who struggle with snoring every night. We developed multiple solutions to help all types of snorers. Not all snorers are created equal.
The kit allows you to self-test your snoring to determine which SnoreStop product work best for you. Each product targets a different location where snoring can occur: mouth, nose and the back of the throat. A smart and easy way to effectively silence you or your partner's snoring - for good.