Breakfast in bed, relaxing, cuddling, making each other's heart beat like a bass drum...sounds great , doesn't it?
What's that you say? You wouldn't know? Is the snoring getting in the way?
If that weren't bad enough (It gets worse?!) the one who is kept awake is more stressed, moody, and possibly even resentful.
The shock wave from the snoring hits everything and everyone in your lives outside the bedroom.
That is why you are here. In fact, a percentage of you are here right now, while you're better (worst?) half is in the bedroom making farm animal impersonations. You need the sleep!
It's affecting how you perform the next day at work, you drive, with the kids, your spouse, and well- everything.
Even going in the bedroom during waking hours gives you negative feelings.
So, we would like to share with you the FastTabs that shows hope for making the bedroom relaxing and fun again.
- Natural ingredients helps reduce or eliminate symptoms of non-apneic snoring since 1995 for millions worldwide.
- Our chemical-free, oil-free medicine is accepted and regulated by the FDA, which is manufactured in an FDA-approved facility in the USA.
- Developed by a Naturopathic Doctor, SnoreStop's positive results were published in a peer reviewed 'Sleep and Breathing' medical journal.
- Open constricted pharynx
- Decongest enlarged tonsils
- Decongest swollen tongue
- Relieve a stuffy nose
Just like with our other products, you are here right now looking at the FastTabs for a snoring solution because of our Money Back Guarantee, you have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.
In fact we want you to try our product so much, and that we think you will fall head over heels for us, we will pay for your Domestic Shipping.
And do let us know what you think. Good or bad, we value your opinion. One of the reasons why since 1995 we are the #1 most-trusted anti-snoring provider for snorers is because of consumer feedback.
Chew one tablet 30 minutes before bedtime and repeat at bedtime. We recommend repeated use of the product for 3 to 5 consecutive nights. For Maximum Results, you can use it in conjunction with SnoreStop NasoSpray. Eat, drink, and/or take any other medicine at least 30 minutes prior to taking SnoreStop at bedtime.
* Individual results may vary.
- Nux Vomica 4X: helps open constricted pharynx
- Belladonna 6X: helps decongest enlarged tonsils
- Ephedra vulgaris 6X: helps relieve congestion (there is no measureable amount of Ephedra or pseudoephedrine in our formula)
- Hydrastis Canadensis 6X: helps decongest swollen tongue
- Kali Bichromicum 6X: helps relieve stuffy nose
- Teucrium marum 6X: helps open air passages
- Histaminum hydrochloricum 12X: natural antihistamine
Inactive ingredients: Anhydrous Lactose (3mg/tab), Croscamellose sodium, Dextrose (45 mg/tab), Lactose (180 mg/tab) Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose. Lactose is a sugar from milk. Dextrose is a simple sugar (glucose). If you do not count lactose as a simple sugar then you only have 0.003 g of sugar per tablet. If you count lactose as sugar than you have 0.18 g of sugar per tablet (a minute amount).
SnoreStop FastTabs is prepared in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). All ingredients are recognized as an official collection of accepted drug ingredients by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and are manufactured in FDA-approved laboratories. Each natural ingredient comes either from plant, mineral or protein sources and is present only in harmless microscopic amounts in each dose. None of our ingredients contain any measurable amount of alkaloids, ephedrine or pseudo - ephedrine. SnoreStop is a natural Homeopathic over-the-counter medicine regulated by the FDA.
Dilution Scale: 6X is equal to one part per million.
Claims follow requirement in CPG 400.400 and GLP of Sections 502 & 503 of the FDCA (“The Act”) and Part 201 Title 21 of the CFR to include Principle Display Panel of OTC Drug Labeling under 21 CFR 201.62. Uses and claims are taken from various authorized Materia Medica for references. They have not been reviewed by the Federal Drug and Administration.