SnoreStop Anti-Snoring Chewable Tablets
- Formulated to help reduce mouth-based snoring and improve your sleep quality.
- Specifically targets blocked airway(s) in the mouth.
- Natural ingredients. No known side effects. Safe, non-addictive.
SnoreStop Chewable Tablets are perfect for those who prefer a more traditional approach to snoring relief. They're easy to carry with you wherever you go, and can be taken discreetly at any time. A natural and effective solution to help reduce snoring and improve your sleep quality. They're also convenient to use – simply chew two tablets at bedtime, and enjoy a peaceful night's sleep.
PROVEN SINCE 1995: SnoreStop is the only medically proven over-the-counter natural solution to help stop snoring that is not a device.
LESS CUMBERSOME THAN MOUTH GUARDS, CHIN STRAPS, EXPENSIVE GADGETS: These products are expensive, inconvenient, and uncomfortable. They offer positional therapy which requires you to sleep in a certain position or wear something on your face all night long.
NATURAL, EASY TO USE, CHEWABLE TABLETS: SnoreStop contains pre-approved natural mineral and plant-based ingredients accepted by the FDA and manufactured in an GMP approved facility. MADE IN THE USA.
Chew one tablet 30 minutes before bedtime and repeat at bedtime. Do not take with water. Chew or suck tablets.
3-5 DAY TREATMENT COURSE: Most experience a result right away while others get results within 3-5 nights. Use SnoreStop at bedtime 30 mins apart from any food, water, or medicine.
For Maximum Results, you can use it in conjunction with SnoreStop Nasal Spray.
Getting The Most From Your SnoreStop Product:
- We recommend taking SnoreStop chewable tablets at bedtime.
- Do not take with water. Chew or suck tablets.
- Use 30 mins apart from any food, water, or medicine.
- If you consume any sedative, alcoholic beverage, or drowsy medicine at bedtime please note this may inhibit the effectiveness of our natural product.
Warnings: Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on children under 5 years of age. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a doctor before use. This product does not treat sleep apnea. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
* Individual results may vary. SnoreStop does not treat sleep apnea. Results can depend on a variety of factors including overall health, diet, and other lifestyle factors.
- ‘4X’ and ‘6X’, '12X' the potency of the active ingredient is indicated by the number and letter combination listed next to the ingredient.
- The higher the number the higher the potency. But even our highest potency (12X) result in only trace amounts of the active ingredients used in the medicine, thus ensuring a high margin of safety.
- To be accepted as a homeopathic medicine by the FDA, our product must contain ingredients that are identified in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) or that are accepted as homeopathic under the principles of homeopathy.
Active ingredients & Purpose:
- Nux Vomica 4X HPUS: helps open constricted pharynx
- Belladonna 6X HPUS: helps decongest enlarged tonsils
- Ephedra vulgaris* 6X HPUS: helps relieve congestion
- Hydrastis Canadensis 6X HPUS: helps decongest swollen tongue
- Kali Bichromicum 6X HPUS: helps relieve stuffy nose
- Teucrium marum 6X HPUS: helps open air passages
- Histaminum hydrochloricum 12X HPUS: natural antihistamine
*SnoreStop does not contain ephedrine or pseudoephedrine, or alkaloids of any kind.
Inactive ingredients: Anhydrous Lactose (3mg/tab), Croscamellose sodium, Dextrose (45 mg/tab), Lactose (180 mg/tab) Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose. Lactose is a sugar from milk. Dextrose is a simple sugar (glucose). If you do not count lactose as a simple sugar then you only have 0.003 g of sugar per tablet. If you count lactose as sugar than you have 0.18 g of sugar per tablet (a minute amount).
SnoreStop FastTabs is prepared in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). All ingredients are recognized as an official collection of accepted drug ingredients by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and are manufactured in FDA-approved laboratories. Each ingredient comes either from plant, mineral or protein sources and is present only in harmless microscopic amounts in each dose. None of our ingredients contain any measurable amount of alkaloids, ephedrine or pseudo - ephedrine. SnoreStop is a natural Homeopathic over-the-counter medicine regulated by the FDA.
Dilution Scale: 6X is equal to one part per million.
Claims follow requirement in CPG 400.400 and GLP of Sections 502 & 503 of the FDCA (“The Act”) and Part 201 Title 21 of the CFR to include Principle Display Panel of OTC Drug Labeling under 21 CFR 201.62. Uses and claims are taken from various authorized Materia Medica for references. They have not been reviewed by the Federal Drug Administration.
Errors have been highlighted below.
Errors have been highlighted below.