SnoreStop Anti-Snoring Nasal Spray
- Specifically targets blocked airways in the nose.
- Helps open air passages for better breathing = better sleep.
- Quick and easy. No devices. No gimmicks.
- Helps reduce non-apneic snoring.
- Natural ingredients. No known side effects. No known rebound effects.
SnoreStop Nasal Spray targets the inflammation in your nasal passages to help with your nasal based snoring, so you're loved one(s) can get a good night's sleep. What makes SnoreStop Nasal Spray such a hit with consumers is this:
PROVEN SINCE 1995: SnoreStop is the only medically proven over-the-counter natural solution to help stop snoring that is not a device.
LESS CUMBERSOME THAN EXPENSIVE GADGETS OR DEVICES: These products are expensive, inconvenient, and uncomfortable. They provide positional therapy. This means you are required to sleep in a certain position or wear something that contorts part of your face or jaw all night long.
NATURAL, EASY TO USE, NASAL SPRAY: SnoreStop contains pre-approved natural mineral and plant-based ingredients accepted by the FDA and manufactured in an FDA GMP approved facility. MADE IN THE USA.
At bedtime, remove cap and shake before each use. On first use, prime pump by depressing several times. Pump once into each nostril while breathing in through the nose. Replace cap.
3-5 DAY TREATMENT COURSE: Most experience a result right away while others get results within 3-5 nights. Use SnoreStop at bedtime 30 mins apart from any food, water, or medicine.
For Maximum Results, you can use it in conjunction with the SnoreStop Throat Spray.
Getting The Most From Your SnoreStop Product:
- We recommend taking SnoreStop NasoSpray at bedtime. Shake before use.
- Use 30 mins apart from any food or medicine.
- If you consume any sedative, alcoholic beverage, or drowsy medicine at bedtime please note this may inhibit the effectiveness of our natural product.
Warnings: Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on children under 5 years of age. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a doctor before use. This product does not treat sleep apnea. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
* Individual results may vary. SnoreStop is intended for non apneic snoring. Results can depend on a variety of factors including overall health, diet, and other lifestyle factors.
- ‘4X’ and ‘6X’, '12X' the potency of the active ingredient is indicated by the number and letter combination listed next to the ingredient.
- The higher the number the higher the potency. But even our highest potency (12X) result in only trace amounts of the active ingredients used in the medicine, thus ensuring a high margin of safety.
- To be accepted as a homeopathic medicine by the FDA, our product must contain ingredients that are identified in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) or that are accepted as homeopathic under the principles of homeopathy.
Active Ingredients & Purpose:
- Nux Vomica 4X HPUS: helps open constricted pharynx
- Belladonna 6X HPUS: helps decongest enlarged tonsils
- Ephedra vulgaris* 6X HPUS: helps relieve congestion
- Hydrastis Canadensis 6X HPUS: helps decongest swollen tongue
- Kali Bichromicum 6X HPUS: helps relieve stuffy nose
- Teucrium marum 6X HPUS: helps open air passages
- Histaminum hydrochloricum 12X HPUS: natural antihistamine
*SnoreStop does not contain ephedrine or pseudoephedrine, or alkaloids of any kind.
Inactive ingredients: Glycerin, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Benzalkonium Chloride 0.04%, Purified Water 98.2%.
SnoreStop NasoSpray is prepared in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). All ingredients are recognized as an official collection of accepted drug ingredients by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and are manufactured in FDA-approved laboratories. Each ingredient comes either from plant, mineral or protein sources and is present only in harmless microscopic amounts in each dose. SnoreStop is a natural Homeopathic over-the-counter medicine regulated by the FDA.
Dilution Scale: 6X is equal to one part per million.
Claims follow requirement in CPG 400.400 and GLP of Sections 502 & 503 of the FDCA (“The Act”) and Part 201 Title 21 of the CFR to include Principle Display Panel of OTC Drug Labeling under 21 CFR 201.62. Uses and claims are taken from various authorized Materia Medica for references. They have not been reviewed by the Federal Drug Administration.
Errors have been highlighted below.
Errors have been highlighted below.