SnoreStop Anti-Snoring Throat Spray
- Formulated to help reduce throat-based snoring and improve your sleep quality.
- Specifically targets blocked airway in the back of the throat.
- Natural ingredients. No known side effects. Safe, non-addictive.
Wake up feeling refreshed and rejuvenated, without the disruptive snoring that can keep you and your partner up at night. Our anti-snoring throat spray contains a unique blend of natural ingredients which work together to reduce inflammation and irritation in the throat, promoting better airflow and reducing snoring.
It's also easy to use – simply spray once under the tongue and once into the back of your throat before bedtime, and enjoy a peaceful night's sleep. So why wait? Try our spray today and start enjoying better sleep and a happier, healthier life.
PROVEN SINCE 1995: SnoreStop is the only medically proven over-the-counter natural solution to help stop snoring - that is not a device.
LESS CUMBERSOME THAN MOUTH GUARDS, CHIN STRAPS, EXPENSIVE GADGETS: These products are expensive, inconvenient, and uncomfortable. They offer positional therapy which requires you to sleep in a certain position or wear something on your face all night long.
NATURAL, EASY TO USE, THROAT SPRAY: SnoreStop contains pre-approved natural mineral and plant-based ingredients accepted and recognized by the FDA and manufactured in an GMP approved facility. MADE IN THE USA.
Shake before each use. At bedtime, spray once under the tongue and once in the back of the throat.
3-5 DAY TREATMENT COURSE: Most experience a result right away while others get results within 3-5 nights. Use SnoreStop at bedtime 30 mins apart from any other medicine.
For Maximum Results, you can use it in conjunction with SnoreStop Nasal Spray.
Getting The Most From Your SnoreStop Product:
- We recommend taking the SnoreStop Extinguisher at bedtime. Shake well before each use.
- Use 30 mins apart from any food, water, or medicine.
- If you consume any sedative, alcoholic beverage, or drowsy medicine at bedtime please note this may inhibit the effectiveness of our natural product.
Warnings: Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on children under 12 years of age. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a doctor before use. This product does not treat sleep apnea. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
* Individual results may vary. SnoreStop does not treat sleep apnea. Results can depend on a variety of factors including overall health, diet, and other lifestyle factors.
- Nux Vomica 4x: helps open constricted pharynx
- Belladonna 6x: helps decongest enlarged tonsils
- Ephedra vulgaris 6x*: helps relieve congestion
- Hydrastis Canadensis 6x: helps decongest swollen tongue
- Kali Bichromicum 6x: helps relieve stuffy nose
- Teucrium marum 6x: helps open air passages
- Histaminum hydrochloricum 12x: natural antihistamine
*SnoreStop does not contain ephedrine or pseudoephedrine, or alkaloids of any kind. Please refer to the Certificate of Analysis.
Inactive ingredients: 75% water, 15% Alcohol (100 micro centiliters per spray) 9.9% Glycerin and 0.1% of Potassium sorbate. The glycerin is from vegetable source. 99.7% pure UPS Pharma grade, Natural, and GMO Free.
SnoreStop Extinguisher is prepared in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). All ingredients are recognized as an official collection of accepted drug ingredients by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and are manufactured in FDA-approved laboratories. Each ingredient comes either from plant, mineral or protein sources and is present only in harmless microscopic amounts in each dose. *None of our ingredients contain any measurable amount of alkaloids, ephedrine or pseudo - ephedrine. SnoreStop is a natural Homeopathic over-the-counter medicine regulated by the FDA.
Dilution Scale: 6X is equal to one part per million.
Claims follow requirement in CPG 400.400 and GLP of Sections 502 & 503 of the FDCA (“The Act”) and Part 201 Title 21 of the CFR to include Principle Display Panel of OTC Drug Labeling under 21 CFR 201.62. Uses and claims are taken from various authorized Materia Medica for references. They have not been reviewed by the Federal Drug Administration.
Errors have been highlighted below.
Errors have been highlighted below.