SnoreStop Anti-Snoring Multi Allergy Formula
- Specifically formulated to stop or reduce snoring symptoms associated with allergies and hay fever.
- Provides sixteen antihistamines our body naturally produces to help alleviate inflammation.
- Helps open air passages for better breathing which promotes better sleep.
- Helps reduce non-apneic snoring. Quick and easy. No devices.
- Natural ingredients. No known side effects.
Our Multi Allergy Formula is specifically formulated for snorers with snoring symptoms associated with sneezing, runny nose, hay fever, and allergies.
PROVEN SINCE 1995: SnoreStop is the only medically proven over-the-counter natural solution to help stop snoring that is not a device.
NATURAL EASY TO USE CHEWABLE TABLET: SnoreStop contains natural ingredients pre-approved by the FDA, manufactured in an FDA GMP Approved Facility. No known side effects. MADE IN THE USA.
3-5 DAY TREATMENT COURSE: Most experience a result right away while others get results within 3-5 nights. Chew one tablet at bedtime. For Maximum Results, you can use it in conjunction with the SnoreStop Nasal Spray. Use 30 mins apart from any food, water, or medicine prior to taking SnoreStop at bedtime.
Getting The Most From Your SnoreStop Product:
- We recommend taking SnoreStop Allergy Formula at bedtime.
- Do not take with water. Chew or suck tablet.
- Use 30 mins apart from any food, water, or medicine.
- If you consume any sedative, alcoholic beverage, or drowsy medicine at bedtime please note this may inhibit the effectiveness of our product.
*Individual results may vary. SnoreStop is intended for non apneic snoring. This product does not treat sleep apnea. Results can depend on a variety of factors including overall health, diet, and other lifestyle factors.
Warnings: Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on children under 12 years of age. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a doctor before use. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- ‘4X’ and ‘6X’, '12X' the potency of the active ingredient is indicated by the number and letter combination listed next to the ingredient.
- The higher the number the higher the potency. But even our highest potency (12X) result in only trace amounts of the active ingredients used in the medicine, thus ensuring a high margin of safety.
- To be accepted as a homeopathic medicine by the FDA, our product must contain ingredients that are identified in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) or that are accepted as homeopathic under the principles of homeopathy.
Active Ingredients & Purpose:
- Ambrosia 4X HPUS: helps alleviate itchy eyes
- Allium Cepa 6X HPUS: helps sneezing and runny nose
- Chelidonium 6X HPUS: helps alleviate dry cough
- Euphrasia 6X HPUS: helps alleviate dry cough
- Sabadilla 6X HPUS: helps sneezing, runny nose, and itchy eyes
- Solidago virga 6X HPUS: helps alleviate watery, burning, stinging eyes
- Sticta 6X HPUS: helps alleviate sneezing and dry throat
- Wyethia 6X HPUS: helps alleviate dry, burning, swollen throat
- Arsenicum iodatum 8X HPUS: helps alleviate dry and itchy nose
- Calcarea carbonica 8X HPUS: helps alleviate tearing eyes and irritating cough
- Torula cerevisiae 12X HPUS: helps alleviate sneezing and wheezing
- Nux Vomica 6X HPUS: helps constricted pharynx
- Hydrastis Canadensis 6X HPUS: helps decongest swollen tongue
- Kali Bichromicum 6X HPUS: helps relieve stuffy nose
- Histaminum hydrochloricum 6X HPUS: natural antihistamine
SnoreStop does not contain ephedrine or pseudoephedrine, or alkaloids of any kind.
Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Dextrose, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate. Each 300 mg tablet contains 180 mg Lactose, 45 mg Dextrose & 3 mg Anhydrous Lactose. Lactose is a sugar from milk 60% Dextrose is a simple sugar (glucose) 1% if you do not count lactose as a simple sugar, then you only have 0.003 g of sugar per tablet. If you count lactose as sugar then you have 0.18 g of sugar per tablet (minute amount).
SnoreStop Multi Allergy Formula is prepared in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). All ingredients are recognized as an official collection of accepted drug ingredients by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and are manufactured in FDA-approved laboratories. Each ingredient comes either from plant, mineral or protein sources and is present only in harmless microscopic amounts in each dose. None of our ingredients contain any measurable amount of alkaloids, ephedrine or pseudo - ephedrine. SnoreStop is a natural homeopathic over-the-counter medicine regulated by the FDA.
Dilution Scale: 6X is equal to one part per million.
Claims follow requirement in CPG 400.400 and GLP of Sections 502 & 503 of the FDCA (“The Act”) and Part 201 Title 21 of the CFR to include Principle Display Panel of OTC Drug Labeling under 21 CFR 201.62. Uses and claims are taken from various authorized Materia Medica for references. They have not been reviewed by the Federal Drug Administration.
Errors have been highlighted below.
Errors have been highlighted below.