SnoreStop Allergy Formula provides sixteen different natural anti-histamines that our body naturally produces to ward off allergens.
Specifically formulated for snorers with snoring symptoms associated with sneezing, runny nose, hay fever, and allergies.
Chew one tablet at bedtime. We recommend repeated use of the product for 3 to 5 consecutive nights. For Maximum Results, you can use it in conjunction with the SnoreStop NasoSpray.
Eat, drink, and/or take any medicine at least 30 minutes prior to taking SnoreStop at bedtime.
* Individual results may vary.
- Ambrosia 4X: helps alleviate itchy eyes
- Allium Cepa 6X: helps sneezing and runny nose
- Chelidonium 6X: helps alleviate dry cough
- Euphrasia 6X: helps alleviate dry cough
- Sabadilla 6X: helps sneezing, runny nose, and itchy eyes
- Solidago virga 6X: helps alleviate watery, burning, stinging eyes
- Sticta 6X: helps alleviate sneezing and dry throat
- Wyethia 6X: helps alleviate dry,burning, swollen throat
- Arsenicum iodatum 8X: helps alleviate dry and itchy nose
- Calcarea carbonica 8X: helps alleviate tearing eyes and irritating cough
- Torula cerevisiae 12X: helps alleviate sneezing and wheezing
- Nux Vomica 6X: helps constricted pharynx
- Hydrastis Canadensis 6X: helps decongest swollen tongue
- Kali Bichromicum6X: helps relieve stuffy nose
- Histaminum hydrochloricum 6X: natural antihistamine
Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Dextrose, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate. Each 300 mg tablet contains 180 mg Lactose, 45 mg Dextrose & 3 mg Anhydrous Lactose. Lactose is a sugar from milk 60% Dextrose is a simple sugar (glucose) 1% if you do not count lactose as a simple sugar, then you only have 0.003 g of sugar per tablet. If you count lactose as sugar then you have 0.18 g of sugar per tablet (minute amount).
SnoreStop Multi Allergy Formula is prepared in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). All ingredients are recognized as an official collection of accepted drug ingredients by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and are manufactured in FDA-approved laboratories. Each natural ingredient comes either from plant, mineral or protein sources and is present only in harmless microscopic amounts in each dose. None of our ingredients contain any alkaloids, ephedrine or pseudo - ephedrine. SnoreStop is a natural homeopathic over-the-counter medicine regulated by the FDA.
Dilution Scale: 6X is equal to one part per million.
Claims follow requirement in CPG 400.400 and GLP of Sections 502 & 503 of the FDCA (“The Act”) and Part 201 Title 21 of the CFR to include Principle Display Panel of OTC Drug Labeling under 21 CFR 201.62. Uses and claims are taken from various authorized Materia Medica for references. They have not been reviewed by the Federal Drug and Administration.