SnoreStop® Breathe Easy Formula
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
It’s a good feeling when you take an all-natural decongestant so you can wake up the next morning refreshed and ready to take on another eight hour workday.
The average decongestant, or nasal decongestant, is a type of pharmaceutical drug that is used to relieve nasal congestion in the upper respiratory tract.
Our above-average anti-snoring solution helps support a healthy respiratory tract because it contains fourteen active natural ingredients with twice as many ingredients and four added decongestants compared to other SnoreStop products.
- Grindelia 4X: helps alleviate breathing difficulties when lying down.
- Laurocerasus 4X: helps alleviate stertorous breathing when sleeping.
- Zingiber 6X: helps alleviate breathing difficulties when sleeping.
- Cinchona/Peruviam bark 12X: helps alleviate symptoms of snoring.
Click on the “Ingredients” tab above to see the other 10 active ingredients.
Our Breath Easy Formula was specifically created for you by a Naturopathic Doctor for your unique symptoms that are associated with respiratory congestion or asthma.
You have tried other products. You have tried home remedies. Now try the natural proven therapeutic solution that has been shown to help support a healthy respiratory tract so you can have a better tomorrow.
- PROVEN SINCE 1995: SnoreStop is the Only Medically Proven Over-the-Counter Natural Solution to Help Stop Snoring that is Not a Device.
DEVELOPED BY A NATUROPATHIC PHYSICIAN AND TESTED BY AN EAR, NOSE, & THROAT SPECIALIST (ENT): Patented & Medically Proven Formula. SnoreStop’s Positive Results Were Published in the Reputable, Peer Reviewed, Medical Journal: 'Sleep and Breathing'.
NATURAL EASY TO USE CHEWABLE TABLET: SnoreStop Contains Natural Ingredients Accepted by the FDA, Manufactured in an FDA GMP Approved Facility. No Known Side Effects or Rebound Effects. MADE IN THE USA.
Chew one tablet at bedtime. Do not take with water. For best results, we recommend repeated use of the product for 3 to 5 consecutive nights. Use 30 mins apart from any food, water, or medicine.
For Maximum Results, to stifle your snoring so your better half can sleep, we highly recommend using it in conjunction with the SnoreStop NasoSpray.
Getting The Most From Your SnoreStop Product:
- We recommend taking SnoreStop at bedtime.
- Do not take with water. Chew or suck tablets – do not swallow.
- Tablets: One tablet 30 mins before bed and again when lying in bed.
- Eat and complete your nightly routine (brushing your teeth, etc.) including food, water, or medicine at least 30 mins prior to taking SnoreStop.
- If you consume any sedative, alcoholic beverage, or drowsy medicine at bedtime please note this may inhibit the effectiveness of our product.
Warnings: Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on children under 5 years of age. This product does not treat sleep apnea. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a doctor before use. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
*Individual Results May Vary. SnoreStop is intended for non apneic snoring. Results can depend on a variety of factors including overall health, diet, and lifestyle factors.
- ‘4X’ and ‘6X’, '12X' the potency of the active ingredient is indicated by the number and letter combination listed next to the ingredient.
- The higher the number the higher the potency. But even our highest potency (30X) result in only trace amounts of the active ingredients used in the medicine, thus ensuring a high margin of safety.
- To be accepted as a homeopathic medicine by the FDA, our product must contain ingredients that are identified in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) or that are accepted as homeopathic under the principles of homeopathy.
Active Ingredients & Purpose:
- Grindelia/Rosin-wood 4X HPUS: helps alleviate symptoms of oppressive breathing with profuse mucous secretion when lying down.
- Laurocerasus/ Cherry-laurel 4X HPUS: helps alleviate symptoms of difficult breathing with a tickling dry cough and snoring while in deep sleep.
Zingiber/Ginger 6X HPUS: helps alleviate symptoms of difficult breathing.
Arsenicum album/Arsenopyrite 12X HPUS: helps alleviate symptoms of suffocative fits during sleep with sneezing and stopped up nose.
Cinchona/Peruviam bark 12X HPUS: helps alleviate symptoms of snoring.
Latrodectus mactans/Arachnea 12X HPUS: helps alleviate symptoms of gasping respiration and extreme apnea.
Stramonium/Thorn Apple 30X HPUS: helps alleviate symptoms of deep snoring sleep.
Belladona 6x HPUS: helps alleviate symptoms of snoring brought on by inflammation of the soft tissues and swelling of the upper respiratory system.
Ephedra vulgaris* 6x HPUS: helps relieve the symptoms of snoring that are due to excessive sinus drainage.
Hydrastis Canadensis 6x HPUS: helps alleviate the symptoms of snoring that are brought on by thick, tenacious mucus in the sinuses.
- Nux Vomica 6X HPUS: helps constricted pharynx
- Hydrastis Canadensis 6X HPUS: helps decongest swollen tongue
- Kali Bichromicum 6X HPUS : helps relieve stuffy nose
- Histaminum hydrochloricum 6X HPUS: natural antihistamine
Inactive Ingredients: Lactose and Magnesium Stearate. Each 300 mg tablet contains 180 mg Lactose. Lactose is a sugar from milk 60% if you do not count lactose as a simple sugar, then you only have 0.003 g of sugar per tablet. If you count lactose as sugar then you have 0.18 g of sugar per tablet (minute amount).
SnoreStop Breathe Easy Formula is prepared in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). All ingredients are recognized as an official collection of accepted drug ingredients by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and are manufactured in FDA-approved laboratories. Each ingredient comes either from plant, mineral or protein sources and is present only in harmless microscopic amounts in each dose. None of our ingredients contain any measurable amount of alkaloids, ephedrine or pseudo - ephedrine. SnoreStop is a natural Homeopathic over-the-counter medicine regulated by the FDA.
Dilution Scale: 6X is equal to one part per million.
Claims follow requirement in CPG 400.400 and GLP of Sections 502 & 503 of the FDCA (“The Act”) and Part 201 Title 21 of the CFR to include Principle Display Panel of OTC Drug Labeling under 21 CFR 201.62. Uses and claims are taken from various authorized Materia Medica for references. They have not been reviewed by the Federal Drug Administration.
Errors have been highlighted below.
Errors have been highlighted below.