SnoreStop Breathe Easy Formula is a specialty formula that contains twice as many ingredients with four added decongestants compared to other SnoreStop products.The formula was specifically created for snorers with unique symptoms that are associated with respiratory congestion or asthma.
Chew one tablet at bedtime. We recommend repeated use of the product for 3 to 5 consecutive nights. For Maximum Results, you can use it in conjunction with SnoreStop NasoSpray.
Eat, drink, and/or take any medicine at least 30 minutes prior to taking SnoreStop at bedtime.
*Individual results may vary.
- Grindelia 4X: helps alleviate breathing difficulties when lying down
- Laurocerasus 4X: helps alleviate stertorous breathing when sleeping
- Zingiber 6X: helps alleviate breathing difficulties when sleeping
- Arsenicum album 12X: helps alleviate mucosal inflammation
- Cinchona 12X: helps alleviate snoring when sleeping
- Latrodectus mactans 12X: helps alleviate breathing difficulties while asleep
- Stramonium 30X: helps alleviate snoring when sleeping
- Nux Vomica 4x: helps open constricted pharynx
- Belladonna 6x: helps decongest large tonsils
- Ephedra vulgaris 6x: helps relieve congestion
- Hydrastis Canadensis 6x: helps decongest swollen tongue
- Kali Bichromicum 6x: helps relieve stuffy nose
- Teucrium marum 6x: helps open air passages
- Histaminum hydrochloricum 12x: natural antihistamine
Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Dextrose, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate. Each 300 mg tablet contains 180 mg Lactose, 45 mg Dextrose & 3 mg Anhydrous Lactose. Lactose is a sugar from milk 60% Dextrose is a simple sugar (glucose) 1% If you do not count lactose as a simple sugar, then you only have 0.003 g of sugar per tablet. If you count lactose as sugar then you have 0.18 g of sugar per tablet (a minute amount).
SnoreStop Breathe Easy formula is prepared in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). All ingredients are recognized as an official collection of accepted drug ingredients by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and are manufactured in FDA-approved laboratories. Each natural ingredient comes either from plant, mineral or protein sources and is present only in harmless microscopic amounts in each dose. None of our ingredients contain any alkaloids, ephedrine or pseudo - ephedrine. SnoreStop is a natural Homeopathic over-the-counter medicine regulated by the FDA.
Dilution Scale: 6X is equal to one part per million.
Claims follow requirement in CPG 400.400 and GLP of Sections 502 & 503 of the FDCA (“The Act”) and Part 201 Title 21 of the CFR to include Principle Display Panel of OTC Drug Labeling under 21 CFR 201.62. Uses and claims are taken from various authorized Materia Medica for references. They have not been reviewed by the Federal Drug and Administration.