NasoClear® Day Formula
Our above-average solution helps support you when you need it the most, because it has six active natural ingredients to help keep you feeling better, and breathing better throughout the day.
It’s a natural water-based nasal spray that helps open nasal passages for easy breathing and helps alleviate nasal congestion when the common cold, allergies or environmental pollutants start wearing you down.
- No drip, burning or stinging
- No known side effects or rebound effects
- Non-habit forming
- No drug interactions
- No contraindications
We’re pretty excited about NasoClear! So excited, that we will pay for your Domestic Shipping just to get you to try it!
Directions: Adults and children over 5 years of age (with adult supervision). Shake before each use. Take 15 minutes before food or any other medicine. Dosage may be repeated up to 4 times a day. Remove cap and safety clip first. Before using the first time prime the pump by depressing several times. Hold with thumb at bottom of the bottle and the nozzle between two fingers. Place tip of nozzle just past the nasal passage. Pump once into each nostril. Inhale deeply to spread the medicated solution. Clean tip of nozzle after each use and replace cap.
*Individual Results Vary
Warnings: Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on children under 5 years of age. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a doctor before use. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
The majority our active ingredients come from plants and the rest come from other natural sources.
- ‘2X’ and ‘3X’, '12X' the potency of the active ingredient is indicated by the number and letter combination listed next to the ingredient.
- The higher the number the higher the potency. But even our highest potency (12X) result in only trace amounts of the active ingredients used in the medicine, thus ensuring a high margin of safety.
- To be accepted as a homeopathic medicine by the FDA, our product must contain ingredients that are identified in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) or that are accepted as homeopathic under the principles of homeopathy.
Active Ingredients & Purpose:
- Ammonium carbonicum 3X HPUS: helps relieve nasal congestion
- Histaminum 12X HPUS: natural anti-histamine
- Hydrastis 3X HPUS: helps dry out mucous
- Melitotus 3X HPUS: helps relieve nasal congestion
- Menthol 2X HPUS: helps open nasal passages
- Sticta 3X HPUS: helps dry out mucous
- Benzalkonium Chloride (0.04%)
- Potassium Chloride
- Purified water (98%)
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium Phosphate
- Potassium Phosphate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Ethyl Alcohol
NasoClear does not contain alkaloids of any kind.
NasoClear Day Formula ingredients have been diluted out according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States. All ingredients are recognized as an official collection of accepted ingredients by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and are manufactured in FDA approved laboratories. Therefore this water based formula is harmless as it contains no alkaloids. Each ingredient derives from plant, mineral, or protein sources and is present only in harmless microscopic amounts in each dose.
Dilution Scale: 6X is equal to one part per million.
Claims follow requirement in CPG 400.400 and GLP of Sections 502 & 503 of the FDCA (“The Act”) and Part 201 Title 21 of the CFR to include Principle Display Panel of OTC Drug Labeling under 21 CFR 201.62. Uses and claims are taken from various authorized Materia Medica for references. They have not been reviewed by the Federal Drug Administration.
Errors have been highlighted below.
Errors have been highlighted below.