- No known side effects or rebound effects
- No drip, burning, or stinging
- Non-habit forming
Directions: Adults and children over 5 years of age (with adult supervision) shake before each use.Take 15 minutes before food or other medicines. Dosage may be repeated up to 4 times in a 24 hour period. Remove cap and safety clip. First time use, prime the pump by depressing several times. Hold with thumb at bottom of bottle and the nozzle between two fingers. Place tip of nozzle just past the nasal passage. Pump once into each nostril. Inhale deeply to spread the medicated solution. Clean tip of nozzle after each use and replace cap.
* Individual results may vary.
- Ammonium carbonicum 3X: helps alleviate respiratory difficulty
- Histaminum hydro 12X: helps alleviate symptoms of allergic reactions
- Hydrastis 3X, 6X: helps alleviate respiratory diffculty
- Melitotus off 3X: helps alleviate symptoms of nasal constriction
- Menthol 2X: helps alleviate respiratory difficulty
- Sticta 3X: helps alleviate symptoms of hayfever
- Potassium chloride
- Benzalkonium Chloride (0.04%)
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Ethyl Alcohol
- Sodium Phosphate
- Potassium Phosphate
- Purified water (98%)
- Sodium Chloride
NasoClear Day Formula ingredients have been diluted out according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States. All the ingredients are recognized as an official collection of accepted ingredients by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and are manufactured in FDA approved laboratories. Each ingredient derives from plant, mineral, or protein sources and is present only in harmless microscopic amounts in each dose and contains no alkaloids.
Dilution Scale: 6X is equal to one part per million.
Claims follow requirement in CPG 400.400 and GLP of Sections 502 & 503 of the FDCA (“The Act”) and Part 201 Title 21 of the CFR to include Principle Display Panel of OTC Drug Labeling under 21 CFR 201.62. Uses and claims are taken from various authorized Materia Medica for references. They have not been reviewed by the Federal Drug and Administration.