There are days at work when you have to be at your best, so go with the best natural health alternative to help relieve your nasal congestion, itching, sneezing, and runny nose.
Your average ol' decongestant, or nasal decongestant, is a type of pharmaceuticals drug that is used to relieve nasal congestion in the upper respiratory tract. The active ingredient in most decongestants is either pseudoephedrine or phenylephrine.
Our above-average alternative solution helps support you when you need it the most, because it has 6 active natural ingredients to help keep you feeling better throughout the day.
It's a natural water based nasal spray that helps open nasal passages for easy breathing and helps alleviate nasal congestion when the common cold, allergies or environmental pollutants start wearing you down.
- 100% natural ingredients helps open nasal passages and alleviates nasal congestion.
- No drip, burning, or stinging
- No known side effects, no drug interactions
- No contraindications, non-drowsy
- Non-habit forming
We are pretty excited about NasoClear! So excited we will pay for your Domestic Shipping just to get you to try it!
Of course individual results may vary, so please tell us how well you think this works for you.
Try It Now... because breathing is believing!
- Ammonium carbonicum 3X: helps alleviate respiratory difficulty
- Histaminum hydro 12X: helps alleviate symptoms of allergic reactions
- Hydrastis 3X, 6X: helps alleviate respiratory diffculty
- Melitotus off 3X: helps alleviate symptoms of nasal constriction
- Menthol 2X: helps alleviate respiratory difficulty
- Sticta 3X: helps alleviate symptoms of hayfever
- Potassium chloride
- Benzalkonium Chloride (0.04%)
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Ethyl Alcohol
- Sodium Phosphate
- Potassium Phosphate
- Purified water (98%)
- Sodium Chloride
NasoClear Day Formula ingredients have been diluted out according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States. All the ingredients are recognized as an official collection of accepted ingredients by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and are manufactured in FDA approved laboratories. Each ingredient derives from plant, mineral, or protein sources and is present only in harmless microscopic amounts in each dose and contains no alkaloids.
Dilution Scale: 6X is equal to one part per million.
Claims follow requirement in CPG 400.400 and GLP of Sections 502 & 503 of the FDCA (“The Act”) and Part 201 Title 21 of the CFR to include Principle Display Panel of OTC Drug Labeling under 21 CFR 201.62. Uses and claims are taken from various authorized Materia Medica for references. They have not been reviewed by the Federal Drug and Administration.