Nasal Spray - One Month Supply
"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Snore and you sleep alone."
And if you're not laughing, well, then you're not alone.
NasoSpray was developed by an alternative health care professional for those who want more choices for natural medicines. Like you!
SnoreStop NasoSpray sprays extracts from natural ingredients to target the inflammation in your nasal passages to help with your nasal based snoring , so you're loved one(s) can get a good night's sleep. Because if they don't, well, you know what'll happen. They are moody, stressed, short-tempered- and even resentful.
But what makes SnoreStop NasoSpray such a hit with consumers is this:
PROVEN SINCE 1995: SnoreStop is the Only Medically Proven Over-the-Counter Natural Solution to Help Stop Snoring that is Not a Device.
LESS CUMBERSOME THAN EXPENSIVE GADGETS OR DEVICES: Most Anti-Snoring Products You Wear All Night Long or Plug into an Electrical Outlet. These Products are Inconvenient and Uncomfortable.
DEVELOPED BY A NATUROPATHIC PHYSICIAN AND TESTED BY AN EAR, NOSE, & THROAT SPECIALIST (ENT): Patented & Medically Proven Formula. SnoreStop’s Positive Results Were Published in the Reputable, Peer Reviewed, Medical Journal: 'Sleep and Breathing'.
NATURAL EASY TO USE SPRAY: SnoreStop Contains Natural Ingredients Accepted by the FDA, Manufactured in an FDA GMP Approved Facility. No Known Side Effects or Rebound Effects. MADE IN THE USA.
You have tried other products. You have tried home remedies, now try proven medicine that has been formulated by a Natural Health Care Professional.
- Free Domestic Shipping, as our way of saying "THANK YOU!"
- If you are not happy, we offer 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Shake before each use. Remove cap and safety clip. Pump once into each nostril. Inhale deeply to spread the medicated solution. We recommend repeated use of the product for 3 to 5 consecutive nights. For Maximum Results, you can use it in conjunction with the SnoreStop Extinguisher. This product is non-addictive and can be used up to four times a day. Eat, drink, and/or take any other medicine at least 30 minutes prior to taking SnoreStop at bedtime.
Getting The Most From Your SnoreStop Product:
- We recommend taking SnoreStop NasoSpray at bedtime.
- Eat and complete your nightly routine (brushing your teeth, etc.) including any medication at least 30 mins to an hour prior to taking SnoreStop.
- If you consume any sedative, alcoholic beverage, or drowsy medicine at bedtime please note this may inhibit the effectiveness of our product.
Warnings: Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on children under 5 years of age. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a doctor before use. This product does not treat sleep apnea. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
* Individual results may vary. SnoreStop is intended for non apneic snoring. Results can depend on a variety of factors including overall health, diet, and other lifestyle factors.
- Nux Vomica 4X: helps open constricted pharynx
- Belladonna 6X: helps decongest enlarged tonsils
- Ephedra vulgaris 6X*: helps relieve congestion
- Hydrastis Canadensis 6X: helps decongest swollen tongue
- Kali Bichromicum 6X: helps relieve stuffy nose
- Teucrium marum 6X: helps open air passages
- Histaminum hydrochloricum 12X: natural antihistamine
*There is no measurable amount of Ephedra or pseudoephedrine
Inactive ingredients: Glycerin, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Benzalkonium Chloride 0.04%, Purified Water 98.2%.SnoreStop NasoSpray is prepared in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). All ingredients are recognized as an official collection of accepted drug ingredients by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and are manufactured in FDA-approved laboratories. Each ingredient comes either from plant, mineral or protein sources and is present only in harmless microscopic amounts in each dose. None of our ingredients contain any measurable amount of alkaloids, ephedrine or pseudo - ephedrine. SnoreStop is a natural Homeopathic over-the-counter medicine regulated by the FDA.
Dilution Scale: 6X is equal to one part per million.
Claims follow requirement in CPG 400.400 and GLP of Sections 502 & 503 of the FDCA (“The Act”) and Part 201 Title 21 of the CFR to include Principle Display Panel of OTC Drug Labeling under 21 CFR 201.62. Uses and claims are taken from various authorized Materia Medica for references. They have not been reviewed by the Federal Drug Administration.