SnoreStop® Multi Allergy Formula
Tablets - One Month Supply
Our Multi Allergy Formula is specifically formulated for snorers with snoring symptoms associated with sneezing, runny nose, hay fever, and allergies.
You've heard of antihistamines, but what about histamines? Well, they are chemicals your immune system makes to help get rid of allergens.
This recommended Multi Allergy Formula contains sixteen different natural histamines that your body naturally produces to help support a healthy immune system so you can drift away, and then wake up in the morning refreshed and ready to take on the day.
Have you ever tried such an all-natural alternative like this? Now is your chance.
PROVEN SINCE 1995: SnoreStop is the Only Medically Proven Over-the-Counter Natural Solution to Help Stop Snoring that is Not a Device.
LESS CUMBERSOME THAN EXPENSIVE GADGETS OR DEVICES: Most Anti-Snoring Products You Wear All Night Long or Plug into an Electrical Outlet. These Products are Inconvenient and Uncomfortable.
DEVELOPED BY A NATUROPATHIC PHYSICIAN AND TESTED BY AN EAR, NOSE, & THROAT SPECIALIST (ENT): Patented & Medically Proven Formula. SnoreStop’s Positive Results Were Published in the Reputable, Peer Reviewed, Medical Journal: 'Sleep and Breathing'.
NATURAL EASY TO USE CHEWABLE TABLET: SnoreStop Contains Natural Ingredients Accepted by the FDA, Manufactured in an FDA GMP Approved Facility. No Known Side Effects or Rebound Effects. MADE IN THE USA.
Just like with our other products, we offer a Money Back Guarantee, you have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.
In fact we want you to try our product so much, and that we think you will fall head over heels for us, we will pay for your Domestic Shipping.
Please let us know what you think of the Multi Allergy Formula. Your opinion is what helps us grow into a more successful alternative health care company.
Chew one tablet at bedtime. For best results, we recommend repeated use of the product for 3 to 5 consecutive nights. For Maximum Results, you can use it in conjunction with the SnoreStop NasoSpray. Eat, drink, and/or take any other medicine at least 30 minutes prior to taking SnoreStop at bedtime.
Getting The Most From Your SnoreStop Product:
- We recommend taking SnoreStop Allergy Formula at bedtime.
- Do not take with water. Chew or suck tablet.
- Eat and complete your nightly routine (brushing your teeth, etc.) including any medication at least 30 mins to an hour prior to taking SnoreStop.
- If you consume any sedative, alcoholic beverage, or drowsy medicine at bedtime please note this may inhibit the effectiveness of our product.
Warnings: Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on children under 5 years of age. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a doctor before use. This product does not treat sleep apnea. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
*Individual results may vary. SnoreStop is intended for non apneic snoring. Results can depend on a variety of factors including overall health, diet, and other lifestyle factors.
- Ambrosia 4X: helps alleviate itchy eyes
- Allium Cepa 6X: helps sneezing and runny nose
- Chelidonium 6X: helps alleviate dry cough
- Euphrasia 6X: helps alleviate dry cough
- Sabadilla 6X: helps sneezing, runny nose, and itchy eyes
- Solidago virga 6X: helps alleviate watery, burning, stinging eyes
- Sticta 6X: helps alleviate sneezing and dry throat
- Wyethia 6X: helps alleviate dry,burning, swollen throat
- Arsenicum iodatum 8X: helps alleviate dry and itchy nose
- Calcarea carbonica 8X: helps alleviate tearing eyes and irritating cough
- Torula cerevisiae 12X: helps alleviate sneezing and wheezing
- Nux Vomica 6X: helps constricted pharynx
- Hydrastis Canadensis 6X: helps decongest swollen tongue
- Kali Bichromicum6X: helps relieve stuffy nose
- Histaminum hydrochloricum 6X: natural antihistamine
Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Dextrose, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate. Each 300 mg tablet contains 180 mg Lactose, 45 mg Dextrose & 3 mg Anhydrous Lactose. Lactose is a sugar from milk 60% Dextrose is a simple sugar (glucose) 1% if you do not count lactose as a simple sugar, then you only have 0.003 g of sugar per tablet. If you count lactose as sugar then you have 0.18 g of sugar per tablet (minute amount).
SnoreStop Multi Allergy Formula is prepared in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). All ingredients are recognized as an official collection of accepted drug ingredients by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and are manufactured in FDA-approved laboratories. Each ingredient comes either from plant, mineral or protein sources and is present only in harmless microscopic amounts in each dose. None of our ingredients contain any measurable amount of alkaloids, ephedrine or pseudo - ephedrine. SnoreStop is a natural homeopathic over-the-counter medicine regulated by the FDA.
Dilution Scale: 6X is equal to one part per million.
Claims follow requirement in CPG 400.400 and GLP of Sections 502 & 503 of the FDCA (“The Act”) and Part 201 Title 21 of the CFR to include Principle Display Panel of OTC Drug Labeling under 21 CFR 201.62. Uses and claims are taken from various authorized Materia Medica for references. They have not been reviewed by the Federal Drug Administration.